If I were giving a speech about the role models that my mother gave me, they would be- June Cleaver, NeNe Leakes, and Jan Berenstain. And if you know my mother, you know those are spot on.
It’s that time of year when Mom gets to be the star of the show. She does so much, so we have to pay proper tribute. I mean I know my own mother is always going above and beyond to make sure our favorite foods are cooked and tv shows are recorded when we go to her house. She’s a champion, and we don’t deserve her.
We gathered some Mother’s Day gift ideas for you, and hopefully, whether your mom is more June Cleaver or more NeNe Leakes, you’ll find something apropos.
- I went to a bridal shower at a coworker’s house (shoutout to Hampty) a few weekends ago, and she had a tea towel with a recipe printed on it in her mother’s handwriting. I thought it was a the neatest keepsake. This Etsy shop is highly rated and does this for a reasonable price, and I am getting my mom and sisters all a tea towel with a recipe from our grandmother. Act surprised, ladies.
2. Another fun keepsake idea. A friend of a friend has an Etsy shop called Thread and Breakfast (obsessed with the pun and usage of my favorite meal) where she will take a photo of your home and turn it into an embroidery. My friend had one made for her sister for her birthday, and just got this one made of her grandmother’s farmhouse. It’s unique. It’s sentimental. And you’re supporting someone other than Amazon. (We LOVE you, Amazon! Thanks for providing affiliate links.)
3. I bought one of these ice cream makers last summer and have loved it. Grab one for your mother and ask her to whip up some butter pecan.
4. Two of these pairs of pajamas have been purchased by yours truly in the past couple of months-one for me and one for a friend. They are dreamy.
5. If we can’t be Oprah, we can try and be like Oprah. I don’t know this for a fact, but I bet she has a professional massage at least every other day. If I were her, I would. This neck and shoulder heated massager would be a nice treat.
6. These cute, custom square magnets would be a great gift for that gal “that has everything.”
7. I used to think a digital frame was a dumb thing to have. However, I have recently seen several people I know with them in their homes, and I now think they’re wonderful because they’re so fun to watch. I’m a convert.
8. If someone gave this to me, I’d be ecstatic. Give the gift of meal delivery to your favorite mom. It’s the gift that keeps on giving because it takes away meal planning, grocery shopping, thinking, and in return you get fun, new meals to try. Hello Fresh is the only meal delivery I’ve used, and we enjoyed all the food we tried.
9. Get your mom a feet treat. A pair of Rothy’s make a great gift. I own two pairs-the flat and the sneaker and both in the leopard print because I apparently think I’m Fran Fine. They are comfy, cute, and easy to clean-all things I aspire to be.
We hope this gave you some ideas for all of your shopping endeavors. We will leave you with another quote from our mother dearest. If you’d like for her to text you wisdom like this, please email us and maybe it can be arranged.
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for reading and supporting our blog.