Need two gallons of ketchup? Let’s go to Costco. Need a 45 pack of paper towels? Let’s go to Costco. Need enough shrimp to last until 2022? Let’s go to Costco.
Costco is the Trader Joe’s of bulk buying. I love going there because there’s always something new, and the employees are delightful. It’s always a good time.
I thought I’d share some of my favorite items from there. Most of these are food. I need to also do a non-food one and a seasonal one because that store is always full of surprises.
*Disclaimer-most of these are probably boring and just normal staples I keep around, but I’m going to enlighten anyways
1)Since today is Cinco de Mayo, let’s start with this salsa. Get it. Enough said.
2) Let’s keep the festive going. I recently saw this mango salsa, and it’s heavenly. It does have added sugar for some reason, but nobody’s perfect.
3) I try and eat salmon at least once a week. Gimme those Omega 3s. This wild, frozen salmon makes it easy and more cost-efficient.
4) If you’ve never tried these, you should. They’re delicious and the bag at Costco is much cheaper than at a regular grocery store.
5) These are my favorite crackers, and they come in a two-pack. Win.
6) If you like to drink greens, you should buy these because you’ll be spending less than you would on individual bottles.
7) This brand of granola is my favorite, and I’m happy Mr. Costco sells it.
8) I am not above a frozen pizza for dinner. Don’t turn up your nose that this has a cauliflower crust. It’s the best one I’ve tried. I promise it doesn’t taste like garbage and/or cardboard.
9) I buy all nut butters at Costco because a. the jars are huge and b. it’s cheaper. I’ve mentioned my love of this pecan butter before, but the first time I saw it at Costco, I gasped. I live a very exciting life. I don’t know if this is just a Georgia Costco thing because it’s a Georgia based company, but for the sake of out-of-towners, I hope not.
10) These are two favorites of the man I’m married to. The man loves Tate’s cookies. LOVES them. If you’ve ever bought any, you know they are an absurd price, but buying them here is a little better, and we get enough to last him at least a few days. 😉 He also loves this ranch mix.
11) I love these bars to keep in the car, my purse, the diaper bag. The ingredients are just fruit-that’s it. They are great to appease my little cherubs when they are wailing in the car and need a snack.
12) We must be related to Buddy the Elf. We use syrup way too much. I use it a lot in baking, and Claire has developed her Aunt Kitty’s breakfast tooth and loves waffles and pancakes. This bottle lasts FOREVER. I feel like it keeps refilling when I’m not looking because I always think there’s no way there is more left, and then…surprise!
13) I always throw a pack of these in my cart. I use this in lieu of Pam. I use this to roast vegetables, and you can basically get two for the price of 1 at a “normal store.”
14) A Costco membership is worth it just if you have to buy diapers and wipes. The Costco (Kirkland brand) diapers are wonderful, are so much cheaper than buying at Target or somewhere else, and the box lasts a very long time-even with two in diapers.
15) I talked about buying a new pair of these recently, and dang it if Costco isn’t selling them right now (and for $15 cheaper than what I paid). Get you a pair.
Phew. I think that’s it for today. Who’s tired of me saying “much cheaper”? I am.
I’d love to know one of your favorites; please tell me, so I can add it to my giant cart next time.